These are the forms that your District or National office are requiring or requesting the local units to complete. Anything in RED is a link and will take you to the form that can be printed and sent.
Mission & Social Action:
- 2019 – Social Action Report for the Local Unit
- 2019 – Mission Study Local Unit Report
- 2019 – Local Circle Leader Report
- 2019 – Local Unit Reading Program Report Form
- 2017 – Mid Year Change Form
- 2019 – Local Unit Officers Report
- 2018 – Pres. & Sec. Program Resources
- 2019 – 7 Avenues of Mission Giving
- 2019 – Reporting Dates
- 2019 – Remittance Form
- 2019 – CANDLE BURNING
- 2019 – 7 Star UNIT
- 2019 – 7 Star CIRCLE
- 2019 – 7 Star MEMBER
- Gift to Mission Cards
- 150 Years of UMW
The total program of United Methodist Women is mission. Working to become a Mission Today Unit helps local units to be fully engaged in mission. Mission Today criteria involves activities of spiritual growth, education for mission, social issues awareness, leadership development and membership development.
Every unit of United Methodist Women is encouraged to become a Mission Today Unit. The purpose is to:
- Encourage the use of mission resources throughout the organization;
- Increase contact between units and mission personnel and project, thus helping units understand where their money goes;
- Expand concepts of mission including social justice as mission; Energize United Methodist Women to be more involved in mission through prayer, study and action.
To learn more, please follow this link: http://nccumw.org/mission-today/